Here at Artgaze we are committed to building a creative collective and sharing our platform.
This means we want to hear from YOU!
If you are a writer, poet, digital artist, musician, dancer, designer, fashionista, photographer, street artist, blogger, chef… If you are ANY form of artist driven by passion and with a story to share, please feel free to submit your work to us.
Artgaze has an established following so you can be sure that your offerings will get seen.
We also have a number of skilled editors to help support you and hone your work if you’re new to online submissions.
The Artgaze website blog is available for any ‘time sensitive’ pieces. This includes tour/production reviews or promotions, launches and any other special dates.
Submissions to our downloadable magazine can include any previously mentioned artwork you wish to share, including: interviews with fabulous people you know, essays, artist profiles, short stories, photographic stories, fiction, non-fiction, poetry, your portfolio e.t.c. We publish the magazine online every 4-5 months, depending on how quickly we acquire content.
- Email your work to us with the subject heading ‘submission’ along with your full name to email@example.com . Introduce yourself in the email and give us a brief on what the body of your work is about.
- All written work is to be no longer than 1500 words and attached as a Word document with your full name and article title as the file name.
- All photos must be jpeg file and either your own work or without copyright. If we cannot confirm they are copyright free, they will not be used.
- Please attach all photos individually to the email so we don’t have to extract any from documents (this is time consuming for us and results in poor quality photos).
- Let us help promote you by including in your email a 2-4 sentence bio in first person of yourself, an author photo (300×300) and include applicable links to your website and social media.
- If your submission is accepted, we will get back to you as soon as we are able!
Relax, we aren’t looking for super spiffy academic pieces (although they are welcome too).
Write in your own unique voice, share your views from the heart, be as enticing as you dare to be, tell people what is important to you.
For inspiration and an idea of our previous work, you can check out our blog posts or download one of our old magazines for free by clicking on the link to the right.
We love bold and bright creatives who are interested in growing communities and challenging the status quo.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Samantha~ Artgaze Editor